Back to school… Is your child really ready? The uniform and books are the easy part- these tips will help your child succeed in school.
10 Tips for Success in School!
- No plan = no direction. Plan and set goals to get the most out of your time. If you have something to aim for, you will work harder.
- Be positive, your attitude is very powerful, if you view yourself as capable, then you will be capable.
- Avoid negative thinking. No. Never. Can’t. Won’t. Maybe. If. These words hold you back. Stop limiting your potential!
- Don’t find faults, look for solutions – see a bad test result as an opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Mistakes are an essential part of the learning process.
- Stop making up excuses and take responsibility.
- Make a real effort- Don’t be afraid of failure, you only fail when you don’t try – so give everything your best shot.
- Ask questions in class and listen. You make your learning more active this way.
- Prioritise. Don’t let small things eat up your time – spend your time wisely. Focus on improving your weaker areas as well as your strong ones.
- You must really want to succeed, not just hope or wish for success. If you want it, you will work for it.
- Never ever give up.
Comments are closed.