Many adults go through life with dyslexia which is often undiagnosed. If you answer “YES” to 10 or more of the following questions you may have dyslexia.
Adult Dyslexia Checklist
- Do you dislike reading out loud?
- Do you find filling out forms difficult ?
- Do you mix up right and left?
- Does it take you a long time to read a book?
- Is your spelling poor?
- Do you get phone numbers wrong?
- Do you find it hard to remember what you have read?
- Do you sometimes pronounce words incorrectly?
- Is map reading or finding your way to a strange place difficult?
- Did you have difficulty in school? And did you do worse in written exams that you think you should have?
- Is your writing difficult to read?
- Do you find it hard to see your mistakes in written work?
- Do you have “good days” and “bad days“?
- Do you find it hard to remember things in order, like multiplication tables or months of the year?
- Do you find it difficult to remember new facts, dates, times?
- Do you quickly forget things that you have worked hard to learn?
- Do you mix up numbers like 36 and 63?
- Do you find it difficult to do sums in you head without using your fingers or paper?
- Does someone else in your family experience the same problems?
- Do you find it hard to take phone messages and to pass them on correctly ?
We are here to help. Contact us
Phone us: 00353 (0)46 9732770